Sunday, November 1, 2009

ETERNAL

(STAR of DAMJN) ETERNAL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

While creating the new collection I tend to weave in portions of my beleif within me towards my designs. The ongoing pattern is a sign of Eternity/Forever and lays forward on the front of the tshirt which sheilds me to keep going in a forward path whatever obstacle it may be. A decorated Star symbolizes guidance...6 points resembles Balance(an eye for an eye). While visualizing the points connected, there are two triangles that point Up/Down, Forward/ Back, Fire/ Water Past/Future...everything then..and everything that will be. I've come to understand that my past has manifested to what I do either tomorrow or even decades to come. Ancient History has left its marks for Eternity, I plan to do the same.

-The Power of Vengeance is most clear when both eyes remain blind, Redirect all possible inturruptions and the essence will be fullfilled.- DEO DAMJN

No comments: